Camp Kitchen Pot Scrubber and SoapOut of stock
INCLUDES: Pot scrubber & wilderness wash
WEIGHT: 3.4 oz | 95 g
Shipping & Returns
Free standard delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for standard delivery in Australia. We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
The standard delivery time is 10 Business Days depending on your location. For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
Easy to hold, easy to use, the Pot Scrubber includes a 50ml bottle of Wilderness Wash ready to take on baked-on food residue from camp cooking. Nylon bristles and the integrated scraper mean your pots and tableware will be really clean - not just camp clean.
- Nylon bristles are effective against food residue, but will not damage non-stick surfaces
- Integrated scraper for the toughest stains
- Rectangular shape can be held securely and is easy to store
- Wilderness Wash bottle stows compactly, then flips around for easy dispensing
- Wilderness Wash is biodegradable, and great for camp clean-up, clothes and personal washing
- Follow Leave No Trace principles: use/dispose of water 60 metres from lakes and streams
This certification comes from the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics, which protects the environment by teaching and inspiring people to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. Properly used, Sea to Summit Leave No Trace products will not only improve your experience in the backcountry, they will help you tread lighter in the wilderness.
|Camp Kitchen Pot Scrubber and Soap|
Frequently Asked questions
Will the plastic pot scrubber damaged by hot water?
No. The polypropylene material and nylon bristles have a melting point above the boiling point of water.
Can the soap be refilled?
Yes - we offer an 8.5 fl oz / 250ml Wilderness Wash size - perfect for refills.
Will the soap leak in my pack?
The bottle has a special cap that is completely leakproof (unlike 'flip up' soap bottles).