MATERIAL(S): Lightweight ultra-sil fabric for strength, durability & water resistance
CAPACITY: 30 litres
DIMENSIONS: 13.8 x 18.5 x 14.17 in | 35 x 47 x 36 cm
WEIGHT: 2 oz | 57 g
Shipping & Returns
Free express delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for delivery in Australia.
For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Ultra-Sil Shopping Bag is a small, reusable bag made of the same strong fabric we make our pack covers, compression sacks and stuff sacks from, so it's amazingly robust and durable. The stress points also have bar-tacked reinforced stitching so it can be filled to capacity week in, week out and still perform like new. And because the Ultra-Sil Shopping Bag is so compact and lightweight, you can stash it anywhere - it clips easily onto a key ring with the attached carabiner or it can tuck into a purse or a jacket pocket, so it's never out of reach.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Bag has supported a 286 lb / 130kg load under test conditions
- Bar tacked and reinforced stitching at key stress points
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Frequently Asked questions
Yes, if you experience a grocery spill inside the Shopping Bag, the bag can be machine washed.
Good for travel?
Perhaps – it’s always handy to have a bag with you for unanticipated loads. For regular use while traveling, you might consider the Ultra-Sil Daypack.
What is the difference between Ultra-Sil and Ultra-Sil Nano Shopping Bag?
The differences between the Shopping Bags include the materials, weight, and size.
The Ultra-Sil Shopping Bag is made from 30D Ultra-Sil Cordura nylon and weighs 1.6oz/46g. The Ultra-Sil Nano Shopping Bag is made from 15D Ultra-Sil and weighs 1oz/30g.
Both Shopping Bags pack down into their own stuff sack. The UltraSil Shopping Bag is more rugged than the Ultra-Sil Nano version.
Available with a zip-closure or change pocket?
No – a zipper would increase the packed size.