BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
MATERIAL(S): 30D Nylon Ultra-Sil fabric
WEIGHT: 2.6 oz | 70g
Shipping & Returns
Free express delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for delivery in Australia. We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Ultra-Sil Outhouse is perfect for keeping your toilet paper clean, dry and accessible. Made from ultralight and waterproof Ultra-Sil fabric, it has a nylon cord to attach to a tree branch, while the toilet roll is held by an internal rod which snaps open to replace the roll. Ideal for group use, the Outhouse can be kept centrally for both easy access and as a vacant/occupied sign.
- Made from ultralight and waterproof Ultra-Sil fabric
- Fully waterproof non-wicking roll-top closure and taped seams
- Toilet paper is suspended inside by a stiffening rod that allows the paper to dispense smoothly
- Nylon cord so it can be hung from your neck or from a tree branch
- Accommodates full size toilet roll
- Toilet roll not included
This certification comes from the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics, which protects the environment by teaching and inspiring people to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. Properly used, Sea to Summit Leave No Trace products will not only improve your experience in the backcountry, they will help you tread lighter in the wilderness.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.