Ultra-Sil Kitchen Sink
BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
DIMENSIONS: 12 x 9 inches
PACKED SIZE: 4.75 x 0.75 inches
WEIGHT: 1.7 oz | 49g
Shipping & Returns
Free standard delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for standard delivery in Australia. We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
The standard delivery time is 10 Business Days depending on your location. For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Ultra-Sil Kitchen Sink is a super lightweight portable camp sink. It's the ideal must-have for any outdoor adventure. High-tech materials such as Ultra-Sil fabric, durable carry handles and a stainless-steel cable stiffener ring means this sink is small enough to fit in a pocket and light enough to barely leave a trace on a set of scales. Now you really can pack everything, including the kitchen sink.
- Lightweight and strong durable carry handles
- Made from Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® Nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Fully seam sealed and leak proof
- Stainless steel wire rim for stability
- Micro stuff sack for convenient packing
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
This certification comes from the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics, which protects the environment by teaching and inspiring people to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. Properly used, Sea to Summit Leave No Trace products will not only improve your experience in the backcountry, they will help you tread lighter in the wilderness.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Best UseUltralight Backpacking, Bike Touring
Material(s)30D Ultra-Sil CORDURA Nylon
Frequently Asked questions
Work when it is less than full?
Not really. It needs to be at least four-fifths full of water to stand up by itself.
Be used with bleach?
No. Bleach (even in mild concentrations) will damage the polyurethane coating and Nylon fabric and should not be used.
Be used with boiling water?
No. Water hotter than 140°F / 60°C may well damage the seam tape.