BEST USE: Day Pack
WATERPROOF? For its intended use, yes. The pack is made of a waterproof material with a roll-top closure: it will withstand heavy rain, but is not intended for paddling
DURABILITY: Sharp objects or abrasive surfaces can damage the fabric
DIMENSIONS: 18.9 x 11.8 x 8.7 in | 48 x 30 x 22 cm
WEIGHT: 3.9 oz | 110 g
Shipping & Returns
Free standard delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for standard delivery in Australia. We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
The standard delivery time is 10 Business Days depending on your location. For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack is a waterproof, packable daypack made from siliconized non-PFC bluesign® Approved CORDURA® fabric. As well as being ultra-lightweight and foldable, it also resists water and packs into its own tiny stuff sack which comes complete with a carabiner key ring attachment. The seams are double stitched and sealed with high-density PU seam tape and the unique, double hypalon roll-top is non-wicking and creates a good seal. The compression lacing system on the front rounds off this light and functional pack.
- Ultra-Sil 30D non-PFC bluesign® Approved 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Compression lacing system
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Best UseSummit Pack, Bike Commuting
FabricSiliconized Cordura fabric
Pack AccessTop (hypalon roll top)
SpecialReflective compression lacing system
Frequently Asked questions
Capable of carrying heavy weights?
Yes. The seams and materials will support a surprising amount of weight. But – the pack and shoulder straps are not padded, so we would not suggest carrying anything above 15 lbs / 7 kg for anything more than a short duration.
For its intended use, yes. The pack is made of a waterproof material with a roll-top closure: it will withstand heavy rain, but is not intended for paddling
Is this dry pack durable?
When used as intended, yes. The quality construction and materials make it a great travel/summit pack; but it is not designed for paddle use, or for use in environments with sharp/abrasive elements.