LENGTH: 43 - 95 in | 110 - 240 cm
SHAFT DIAMETER: 1.1 - 1.3 in | 28 - 32 mm
Shipping & Returns
Free standard delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for standard delivery in Australia. We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
The standard delivery time is 10 Business Days depending on your location. For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Paddle Keeper is the perfect solution for keeping your paddle attached to your kayak or canoe when resting, fishing or during the occasional swim. Can also be used as a fishing rod lanyard.
- Secure Paddle to watercraft during ocean or whitewater kayaking
- Accordion style webbing can double its length and retract without tangling
- Nylon webbing is high strength and lightweight
- Suits standard shaft diameter range of 1.1 - 1.3 in / 2.8 - 3.2 cm
- Double hook-and-loop paddle shaft attachment that doubles back for enhanced security
Frequently Asked questions
Really necessary (for sea kayaking)?
If you are out on open water, yes. In a capsize, its essential to keep hold of your paddle
Why choose the Paddle Keeper over the Paddle Leash?
The Keeper is longer and has a velcro closure that will be familiar to surfers