MATERIALS(S): 420D Waterproof Fabric
DIMENSIONS: 14.5 x 7 in
WEIGHT: 18 oz
Shipping & Returns
Free express delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for delivery in Australia. We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Access Deck Bag offers easy access to essentials like a camera, sunscreen, and snacks without exiting your kayak. The bag easily detaches from your craft to carry with you and is ideal for day trips, overnights or longer expeditions on the river or at sea.
- Super strong abrasion resistant 420 denier TPU coated ripstop Nylon
- Stiffener inserted to maintain shape
- Curved watertight zip
- 70D detachable dry bag with hypalon roll-top closure system
- Two methods of securing to your kayak: hook and loop strips on the base or release buckles on the sides
- Super stretch shock cord and mesh side compartments for increased storage
This rugged and durable fabric is used in our Big River Dry Bags, Rapid and Flow Drypacks, SUP Deck Bag and other paddle accessories. A hefty 420 Denier nylon face fabric is bonded to a bright white TPU lining, giving it a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm, as well as exceptional abrasion, tear, and puncture resistance.
Material(s)420D Waterproof Fabric