Ultra-Sil Duffle Bag
Shipping & Returns
Free standard delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for standard delivery in Australia. We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
The standard delivery time is 10 Business Days depending on your location. For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Ultra-Sil Duffle Bag is the ultimate in lightweight packable duffle bag, which can fold to the size of a tennis ball. Made from strong and durable 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric, it also has an incredible 40L capacity and is strong enough to carry heavy loads. The perfect bag for airline carry-on, impromptu excursions, weekends away or just going to the gym, it's also compact and super light, making it an obvious choice as a spare bag on any trip.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Bar tacked and reinforced stitching at key stress points
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- 2420 cu. / 40 litre in volume capacity and strong enough to go the distance
- Durable zipper
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Best UseGym bag, spare bag for souvenirs when traveling
Zip OptionsLength wise zip for easy access
Frequently Asked questions
Able to travel as checked baggage?
No. Baggage handling machinery (especially in many overseas locations) will wear / tear holes in the fabric.
Capable of carrying heavy weights?
The seams and materials will support a surprising amount of weight. But – the grab handles are not padded and the bag has no structure, so we would not suggest carrying anything above 18 lbs / 8 kg for anything more than a short duration.
No. It is only water-resistant. Even though the pack is made of a waterproof material, water can enter through the seams (which are not sealed) and the zipper. A few minutes of light rain would not be a problem, but a downpour would result in the contents of the pack getting wet.