Laundry BagOut of stock
DIMENSIONS: 15 x 12 x 6 in | 38 x 30.5 x 15 cm
WEIGHT: 2.8 oz | 80 g
Shipping & Returns
Free standard delivery in Australia for orders over $49.99*.
For all other orders under $49.99, we charge a flat fee of $10.00 for standard delivery in Australia. We do not ship to an address outside of Australia.
The standard delivery time is 10 Business Days depending on your location. For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Product. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
Our travel Laundry Bag is the perfect solution for separating your dirty socks from your clean shirts. Using breathable mesh panels with lightweight Ultra-Sil on the sides, it's ideal for storing dirty laundry in a neatly organized system during your travels.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn.
- Easy-to-use double drawstring closure with hypalon grab tags.
- Mesh front and back panels for breathability.
- Packs flat for storage
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Frequently Asked questions
Easy to use?
Yes. Double drawstring opens and closes easily with durable grab tabs.
The material of the side panels are water-resistant, but the front and back of the bag are made of mesh and not water-resistant.
Worth their weight and cost?
Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, mesh bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.